Electric Windows & Heated Seats
& Navigation Systems
Bluetooth & Phone Kits
Sensors & Tow Bars
& Radar Detectors
Central Locking Systems
Benefits of Window Tinting
- Enhances the appearance of your vehicle.
- Reduces glare and dazzle from the sun and headlights, ensuring a more comfortable drive by reducing eye strain
- Increases security and privacy for occupants and valuables inside the vehicle
- Reduces risk of injury from broken glass- vehicle windows can shatter in the event of an accident.
- When the film is applied it holds the glass together in one piece, reducing risk of injury, thus improving health and safety
- Cuts out harmful UVA and UVB rays. Helps protect vehicle interior from ultra violet rays by reducing fading, therefore maintaining the value of your car
- Heat rejection – making travelling more comfortable for your family and pets. The film will not fade or discolour, looking as professional as when it was first fitted. It also has durable scratch resistant coatings.
- Improves Security: With our security film a thief may be able to crack the glass after prolonged effort – but the laminate film holds the broken glass together, making entry much more difficult and time consuming.
Window Tinting - Types
- Clear Security Film:
A unique triple laminated polyester film, which is applied to the inside of vehicle side windows to form a remarkably tough shield.
- NEW Ultra Performance Film:
A very light coloured film which cuts out 40% of solar energy. A range of film in a variety of colours:
- Light Smoke - Available in security film
- Medium Smoke - Available in security film
- Dark Smoke - Available in security film
- Limousine - Our darkest tint
UK Law states front driver and passenger windows can only be fitted with clear security film. Front windscreen may have a strip across the top. The back windows can be tinted with any colours. Sun strips can be applied to the front windscreen - invaluable in the winter months when the Sun is at its’ lowest.