Electric Windows & Heated Seats
& Navigation Systems
Bluetooth & Phone Kits
Sensors & Tow Bars
& Radar Detectors
Central Locking Systems
We supply, fit and install SNOOPER Satellite Navigation, Speed Camera Location and Traffic Information Detection.
SNOOPER Satellite Navigation
Recognised as the industry leader in digital street level mapping, Snooper Sat Nav uses Navteq data. to ensure you are taken seamlessly from A to B on the best possible route.
SNOOPER Speed Camera Location
Snooper satellite navigation systems have the added benefit of being able to be updated 24hrs a day 365, on all existing and new speed cameras. It covers Gats os, MCS, Truvelo, Watchman, DS2, Speedcurb, SPECs average speed cameras at roadworks, Mobile laser sites, mobile camera van sites, accident hotspots, and high risk zones including schools.
Offering Genuine Safety Benefits
In May 2001, MORI poll carried out a survey which amongst other things, aimed to evaluate the driving habits, behaviours and accident rates of radar detector users and non radar detector users. A similar poll conducted in the USA a few years earlier had produced some very surprising results. It is a common misconception, often from people who have never actually used a radar detector, that people who do, do so to speed with impunity and as a result are more dangerous drivers and must surely add to the already too high, fatalities on British roads. The facts are very different.
Radar Detectors – The Facts!
- Radar detector users, on average, drive 73,952 miles further between accidents, than non radar detector users.
- 75% of users claim to be more aware of keeping to the speed limit since they purchased a detector.
- Users claim to travel 50% further between accidents than nonusers.
- 60% of users claim to have become a safer driver since purchasing a radar detector.
- 75% of users have become more speed aware since purchasing a radar detector.